Please mark your calendar for the 20th Annual Thanksgiving Celebrations & Awards Night. It will be in the DMV area.
- The Keynote speaker will be a big name and several elected representatives will be attending. Our audience will be represented by several faiths, races, and ethnicities including the LGBTQ community.
- Event: Thanksgiving Celebrations & Awards Night
- Date: Saturday, November, 2020, 5-9 PM
- City: Washington Area
- Attire- Black tie dinner.
- Dinner - plated and served (vegetarian, kosher and halal non-beef food will be served upon request.
- Turkey Carving - There will be formal Turkey carving on the brightly lit stage.
- Showcasing - Cultural pluralism in the form of 5 elaborate colorful group dances, including Native American, Brazilian, Chinese(Shen-Yun), Bhangra and others.
- The Sikh Community will be honored for the second time for their service to mankind.
- The annual Pluralist awards to individuals for their work in Media, exceptional community outreach, support the work of interfaith and one Special Recognition. Nominations are invited with the full biodata and the impact they have created in society. Please send the material to firstname.lastname@example.org - a committee will finalize the awards.
- Recognitions - the interfaith and interracial couples will be recognized for their contribution to building on the idea of one nation.
- There will be a few surprises.
- Sponsorships of $1000 and above are invited, including the main sponsor. If any funds are saved, they will be for the benefit of the Center for Pluralism.
A meeting will be called for volunteers with specific roles. Please send an email to Mike@CenterforPluralism.com
Standing up for others video - https://youtu.be/lb_3rr8zB-g
We have stood up for every community from Atheists to Zoroastrians and everyone in between. It's all on the website. We hope to release the book, standing up for others, and why should we do that?